6.25.2013

On The Road Again . . .

I am on the road again this week traveling around North Carolina.  I wanted to drop a line and show you some of the products i am using this week.  It is getting hotter with every day that passes so i am trying to use products that protect my hair and face.  Pure Barre has become my new obsession even on the road. You can download their app and find a Pure Barre where you are.  So I was able to enjoy a workout I like on the road.  Enjoy this list and know that these products have become part of my everyday!


Untitled #1



Aveeno
beautylish.com


Christian dior
sephora.com


Moroccanoil hair conditioner
$65 - thehut.com





Also wanted to give a little shout out to my co-worker Greer who got me the Violight Slim Sonic Toothbrush. I love it so much and the bright colors are perfect for summer.

Sell. Eat. Love. 
Lindsay 


 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png
SHARE VIA
PINTEREST

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think . . .

DESIGN + DEVELOPMENT BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL