6.23.2013

Sweet Home Alabama


So first trip on the road since market is never fun. I have been in Atlanta for 3 weeks and was not ready to leave. But when I knew it was time to go, I planned my trip to, you guessed it, Alabama!


Went to Saw's BBQ in Homewood. 


Sold a lot of Lilla P this week! Visited some of my favorite stores Werner's General Store in Cullman, AL.  Gus Mayer in Birmingham, AL had a great shoe sale and I got a new pair of OTBT.




Had a wonderful dinner with my best friend at my favorite Birmingham restaurant Bottega. She was looking very cute in her Julie Brown "poppy" dress. 


Then came back to Atlanta to have fun with these lovely ladies from Charlotte for the weekend!
 If you can't tell I am loving the app called "a beautiful mess". 



We had out very own dance party at The Ivy buckhead. 


And you know what happens next "Brunch"!!! We went to the West Egg for some pimento cheese grits! If you haven't been yet it is a must. Such a cute cafe in West Midtown. The name comes from the latest Leo movie The Great Gatsby.

So that pretty much sums up my week. I had a great sales week. Visited friends an had friends visit me. Went to some great restaurants to eat some great food. So I am loving life! 

Next stop the Carolina's. 

Sell. Eat. Love.
Lindsay 


shoes OTBT, dress julie brown designs, restaurants west egg cafe bottega saw's bbq

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png
SHARE VIA
PINTEREST

1 comment :

Tell me what you think . . .

DESIGN + DEVELOPMENT BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL