6.18.2014

Trending // Neon and Cork











Neon and Cork go together like wine and cheese, peanut butter and chocolate, and peas and carrots (that was for my Forest Gump fans).  I probably have on one or the other at least once, twice, maybe even three times a week.  

I was at home this weekend for my 10 year high school reunion and had a little impromptu photo shoot with my sister in downtown Pensacola.  I wanted to show off how fun neon is during the summer when you are so tan and toned from all the beach trips and pure barre classes! 

I am 100% sure this trend is not going away any time soon.  Keep visiting my blog and instagram to see more of my neon obsession this summer.  Thanks for checking out my #trending Tuesday 



/shorts/ Here and here  /top/ old but similar love this and love this  /hat/  here   /shoes/  here  /purse/ here and here and its 30% off



 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png
SHARE VIA
PINTEREST

2 comments :

Tell me what you think . . .

DESIGN + DEVELOPMENT BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL