6.24.2014

Trending // Summer Totes


Totes Ma Goats

// annabelleilingall bag // Spade beach purse // Michael Kors saffiano leather handbag // Tory burch tote bag // Tory Burch brown tote //  C Wonder travel handbag // Shoulder strap purse // purse //  Blue tote //

This summer all I have been interested in are carry all bags " totes" I have probably purchased 3 already.  I got a reservable one that is tan and gold, a cork tote, and a black and white with a pop of color from c. wonder.

These bags are perfect for traveling, going to the beach, running errands on the weekend, and most definitely work.  What more can you want from a big open tote?  It holds your makeup, shoes, ipad, even a laptop if you need.  They are easy access to get your keys, lipgloss, and water bottle.

Check out some of these great totes I have picked out for the summer.  I have picked all price points so there is something for everyone.  Splurge if you want it to be a year round bag or save if you want a new one for every season.



Medicine & Manicures

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png
SHARE VIA
PINTEREST

5 comments :

  1. i am in love the neon tote! and that blue-ish purple color. i've seen a few kate spade bags i want so bad in that beautiful color! glad you linked up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love the neon one too! its on my wish list. hope you have a great tuesday!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up! Saw your comment about the camera -- if you want to shoot me an email at asouthernstyleblog@gmail.com, I can reply there! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bright colours and your suggestions, brilliant!

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think . . .

DESIGN + DEVELOPMENT BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL