8.27.2014

Outfit Post // Cardy Party + Happy Birthday To Moi













Hoodie // T-Shirt // Denim // Shoes // Monogram Necklace // Long Necklace // 

Today is Moi's Birthday!! Wow I am turning 28. Crazy!! I am so thankful for where I am in my life.  I have a great family, amazing friends, a great city to call home, and a job I love.  Thank you for following along in my selling, fashion, travel, and food journey I call life.  

This look has quickly become my uniform on the road.  I always pick this distressed jean with a super soft t-shirt and for fall adding a hooded cardigan, yes I said hoodie, they are coming back I promise but way better looking.  Comfort is what I love and this outfit screams LOVE! 


 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png
SHARE VIA
PINTEREST

3 comments :

  1. I'm totally in love with that wall in the background. What a great place to take pictures in front of!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think . . .

DESIGN + DEVELOPMENT BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL