8.25.2014

Outfit Post // Transitional Layer








Sweater  // Denim // Necklace // Shoes and on sale // Bracelet // Watch

Can we start the weekend over again? I wasn't ready. . . 

This weekend I thought a lot about how much fun this summer has been with all my traveling, beachin, hanging with friends, working hard on Sell. Eat. Love.  I really don't want summer to end but I have totally been shopping like a crazy lady for fall clothes.  With my up coming trip to NYC for Coterie I cant help myself but get outfits ready for that NYC weather in September.  And this will totally be one I take. 

A soon as I saw this ivory double layer sweater it put me in the fall spirit without making me sweat to death in the south.  It reached 96 degrees this weekend, so hot.  I love the details in the sweater with the silk layer underneath to add softness in contrast with my ripped up boyfriend jeans.   

Happy Monday Everyone

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png
SHARE VIA
PINTEREST

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think . . .

DESIGN + DEVELOPMENT BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL