8.22.2014

This Week I ...








... went to Las Vegas to work at the Magic Show and sell Spring 15, crazy to think I know what everyone is going to be itching for next year already.

... enjoyed a ride on the largest ferris wheel in the world, The High Roller.

... got to me and hangout with a very well known blogger Courtney Kerr from What Courtney Wore, she is that funny and nice. Gave great advice for up and coming bloggers and small business owners.  We joked around at the end about going to see Britney Spears perform not sing, ha ha.

... became completely obsession with gold, of course,  Lulu DK temporary tattoos also I know lots of you are asking where my dress is from, well here it is and its under $30 dollars, doesn't get any better than that.

... most importantly saw Britney Spears live at Planet Hollywood, went back to middle school on Tuesday night and loved every minute of it. 

... tried my very first "animal style" In-N-Out Burger

... decided I want to all my pictures to look like a Polaroid snapshot, you can visit them online and join the Polaroid community. 

... drank a bubble tea with boba for the first time at FAME in Las Vegas, pretty much one of the weirdest and tastiest at the same time. 

... realized i am not ready for summer to be over, back to school blues.

.... found some new app to enjoy via Waiting on Martha from IHOD, these will definitely get me organized this fall.

... and don't forget to enter to win $200 to spend at Lilla P.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png
SHARE VIA
PINTEREST

3 comments :

  1. oh haaay i'm so jealous. i've never been to las vegas & i love that white dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is gorgeous! & it looks like you had a blast in Vegas! Hope I win! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit! Great post, I'm so jealous, looks like you had a good time in Vegas :)

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think . . .

DESIGN + DEVELOPMENT BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL