9.02.2014

Outfit Post // Golden Stripe








tee old similar here and here // skirt Madewell // necklace Bauble Bar onsale and similar here and here


Gold is a constant trend in my life.  I love to wear gold clothes and jewelry, I have lots of gold decorative things in my house, and I just love all things gold.  When I saw this shirt at J. Crew Factory this summer I just had to have it.  I also have a thing for stripes, in case you haven't noticed.  So what better way to wear stripes than with more stripes.  

This is a great transitional look for fall.  You can wear with sandals then when it gets a little cooler pair with little black booties or riding boots.  I also love the sparkle and tortoise shell on this necklace in contrast with the stripes.  Its all about texture and building a cool look with lots of layers and "stripes".

Happy start of the week!  Remember you only have 4 days till its the weekend again. 
Medicine & Manicures


 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png
SHARE VIA
PINTEREST

7 comments :

  1. You look pretty! Love the horizontal and vertical stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you paired stripes with stripes. I'm not usually bold enough to wear stripes (but I've dipped my toes recently), but I don't think I could pull off stripes on stripes like you have. And I LOVE that bold color on your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that gold tee… and that blue backdrop!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that skirt! It goes perfectly with the gold tee!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think . . .

DESIGN + DEVELOPMENT BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL