9.19.2014

Outfit Post // Olive You








Photos by Marissa Havens

Jeans Anthropologie | Top Anthropologie | Shoes Joie (Similar Style HereHere, and Here) | Necklace Akola Project | Watch Michael Kors | Bracelet Stella and Dot



Fall is knocking at our doorsteps. I am so ready for cooler weather and of course getting to wear my fall wardrobe I have been shopping for at a steady pace.  I am so in love with these olive pants from Anthropologie.  They are a great transitional color and works well in fall and into spring.  I love that it looks great with light colors like ivory and white, but also black and brown.  My favorite way to wear olive is with a pop of neon which I am sure you will see that next spring, because good news olive with be a important color next spring. 

Remember to have a great Friday!  Watch tons of college and NFL football.  Enjoy these last few days of summer.  I will be enjoying a weekend full of music at Music Midtown in Atlanta,GA. 


 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png
SHARE VIA
PINTEREST

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think . . .

DESIGN + DEVELOPMENT BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL