10.21.2014

Outfit Post // I'm So Happy



Jeans c/o NYDJ // Shirt old (similar here and here)// Vest Nordstrom // Shoes Converse // Necklace Moon & Lola // Sunglasses J. Crew Factory // Watch Michael Kors 

Some times you just want to feel happy and nothing makes me happier than a gingham shirt.  I am so gaga for gingham this fall.  Just because its fall doesn't mean you have to wear dark drab colors all the time.  Throwing on a fresh pair of white converse and a bright gingham shirt with some dark skinnys can brighten up even the toughest week.  This is a great casual friday look or if you want to change into something more comfy after work. 

I am officially obsessed with this military vest from Old Navy.  I hate to say it is sold out but there are lots of options out there so don't worry you can be obsessed with it too! Happy Hump Day everyone.  









 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png
SHARE VIA
PINTEREST

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think . . .

DESIGN + DEVELOPMENT BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL