1.12.2015

Outfit Post // Powder












Sweater J.crew and 40% off sale // Gold Striped Shirt J.crew Factory // Jeans NYDJ c/o  // Necklace J.crew Factory // Sunglasses J.crew Factory // Converse // Rings Gorjana

This outfit is the pure definition of me and my true style.  I love a solid, cozy sweater (with or without a collared shirt under), pair of boyfriend jeans, and a great pair of converse tennis shoes.  This look is for one of those days you just need to wear a color that makes your eyes pop and makes you feel happy! 
 I am obsessed with powder blue this winter.  Its so clean and soft I just want to wear it every day.  Well enough about my favorite color this week.  


 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png
SHARE VIA
PINTEREST

2 comments :

Tell me what you think . . .

DESIGN + DEVELOPMENT BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL