6.22.2015

Current // City Picnic










Blanket love these from Nordstrom and these // Cups Tervis c/o // Straws Amazon great selection // Flowers The Bouqs as seen on Shark Tank

One of my favorite things about living in a big city are the parks.  Piedmont Park in the center of Atlanta is one of the prettiest in the southeast.  With a beautiful skyline draping above the trees you are guaranteed a beautiful view.  
I recently was in a wedding and received a turkish blanket as a gift and it has become the perfect thing to pack when heading to relax at the park.  I also love to grab my Tervis cups and a jug of ice water or cocktail mix for a refreshing drink.  They don't break or sweat and keep my drinks extra cold even on the hottest of days. 
So when thinking about your next 5 o'clock cocktail pack up a light weight blanket and Tervis cups and of course cute straws and head to the park for something different.  They are always free to visit and usually within a 5 min drive away. Happy weekending! 

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png
SHARE VIA
PINTEREST

1 comment :

  1. It's been waaaay too long since I've been on a picnic, that definitely needs to change! And those flowers are too pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think . . .

DESIGN + DEVELOPMENT BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL