6.30.2015

Outfit Post // Suit Up x 2












Jumpsuit Anthropologie // Shoes Nordstrom // Necklace Julie Vos // Bracelet Gorjana c/o // Clutch old similar here // Belt Ada belts at Anthropologie 

It is very safe to say I am beyond obsessed with this jumpsuit from Anthropologie.  I have worn it to almost every major event this spring and summer, I mean highly photographed parities.   But, I was totally ok with that because how confident I feel when I am wearing this jumpsuit.  I wanted to share with you two ways to accessorize this one piece outfit.  
First I added a pop of color, I love an orange and blue combo.  They are complimentary colors so they always look go together.  Then added some hard wear, gold of course.  
The second look I took it up a notch, made it a little dressy by adding this amazing copper wrap belt from Ada.  This belt adds texture and a defined waist.  Its very sophisticated looking and can be wrapped many different ways. 
Just like that you have taken this look from day time party to a night out on the town.  Also keep in mind if you are needing a 4th of July look you can always add a red belt or clutch to take this look right to the fireworks show.






Hosted by:
Medicine & Manicures
The lovely co-hosts:
The New Mrs. // Katie Elizabeth // Life on Myers // Girl Meets Bow
 Champagne & Suburbs // Meet at the Barre // Sequins & Seabreezes 
 
Sell Eat Love // Home of Malones // Davis Duo // Playdates & Prescriptions


 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png
SHARE VIA
PINTEREST

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think . . .

DESIGN + DEVELOPMENT BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL