7.08.2015

Outfit Post // Fresh Air










Shirt Gap // Shorts old gap outlet but love these and these // Shoes Target // Hat Nordstrom // Necklace Julie Vos //  Watch Danial Wellington c/o // Sunglasses similar here

Some days you just need to be outside.  Even if it is 100 degrees and 100% humidity.  Fresh air makes you feel better.  This look of airy blue stripes and complimenting darker navy and floral just makes you feel fresh and light.  I wear this look all to often and my friends and family know its a favorite.
 Also if you don't have a drawstring or pull on short in your closet get a pair now!  You will never feel the same about shorts again.  Have a great Humpday and don't worry about me I am enjoying my beach vacation.  Check out my Instagram for updates and pictures. 




 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png
SHARE VIA
PINTEREST

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think . . .

DESIGN + DEVELOPMENT BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL