9.22.2015

Outfit Post // Banks










Shirt old love this one too  // Skirt Anne Taylor Loft // Shoes Monkees of Charlotte // Clutch  GiGi New York// Necklace Julie Vos  // Bracelets Kendra Scott c/o and Gorjana c/o // Rings Kendra Scott and Gorjana c/o // Watch Danial Wellington c/o // Sunglasses Indigeaux Denim Bar 

My new favorite color is Orange.  My freshman roommates favorite color was orange.  She took that love to another extreme.  She wore everything orange.  Her bedding was orange.  I will never forget that about her and when I think of the cool orange I always think of her.

Anyways i just loved the color.  Plus I think the darker color, like spice, gets me in the mood for fall and winter.  As we enter fall tomorrow I can't help but think and get excited about all the layering coming my way.  I love to experiment with my closet during the fall and winter.  Layering is so much more fun and playful.




 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png
SHARE VIA
PINTEREST

3 comments :

  1. Thanks so much for this great article.It's really awesome...

    homes in saratoga springs ny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that idea. Great post! I like you to share your experience Visit: Urology Care India

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think . . .

DESIGN + DEVELOPMENT BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL