10.06.2015

Outfit Post // LBD Fall Edition











Hair // Evelyn Elizabeth Salon mention Sell. Eat. Love. and get $10 off your first service
Tan // Raw Bronzing Studio mention my name, Sell. Eat. Love., and get $10 OFF any product or service
Dress Zara // Shoes old but similar here // Purse DVF// Sunglasses Ditto // Bracelets Tres Carmen c/o // Necklace old

The cut out trend doesn't seem to be going anywhere especially with the holidays coming up.  I am not a huge fan of it on my body, so what do I do?  Find a way to incorporate the trend somewhere else.  Thats why when I found this adorable but sexy LBD from Zara I knew I had to have it.  Don't be afraid to try a trend just make sure you work it around your body type.  It doesn't have to be the exact trend, maybe a version of it.
Also special shout out to Tres Carmen, an amazing boutique in Charleston, SC. for this amazingly beautiful Bourbon & Boweties bracelet for this fall.  It has so many colors and has been on major repeat with all my looks this fall.  Its pretty much the only bracelet I travel with anymore.




 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png
SHARE VIA
PINTEREST

5 comments :

  1. Love the details on this dress! Your leopard bag is too good.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. That LBD looks gorgeous on you! I love the addition of the pink heels to add some color.

    Alicia | Between the Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress! The deep cut sides are so sexy! Love the pink heels too!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, your website is cool, i am USGOBUY, my website is: http://www.usgobuy.com/ we want to have a long term cooperation with you, if you are willing, Please let me know, my email is jennygrilting@gmail.com
    Looking forward to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think . . .

DESIGN + DEVELOPMENT BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL