1.14.2016

Outfit Post // Camel + Leo












Dress Hutch Design // Coat old Talbots love this too Nordstrom // Tights Spanx // Heels Nordstrom // Pearls J. Crew Factory // Clutch Gigi New York

This jacket, Ohh this jacket, has become my go to during these fridged winter months.  I didn't know how much I loved it until I haven't been able to find another one like it to suggest for y'all to buy.  It looks great dressed up or casual with distressed jeans.  I also love the pop of my metallic clutch in rose quartz.  You can always add in a pop of a spring color before its truly that season.  With all the stores showing off their whites and brights it makes you want to rush into the warm months ahead. Check out some of the pieces in this look and many of them are on sale.
On another note my girl Kristina is visiting from Charlotte and I am so excited to show her around my amazing city and of course eat lots of good food!!! So be looking out on snap chat and instagram for adventures of fashion food and fun.


 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png
SHARE VIA
PINTEREST

7 comments :

  1. Looks very flattering and so cute!Great post.Amazing as always.
    http://www.factorypatagonia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! I looove that coat :)

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning post!You definitely made it so well!These photos are just amazing.
    http://www.newpatagonia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect jacket! I wear my tan one all the time too. So chic with your black dress and leopard.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these classic neutral colors together! Those heels are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so chic and fabulous! Loving the all black with the pop of leopard and that camel coat is to die for!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think . . .

DESIGN + DEVELOPMENT BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL