2.16.2016

Outfit Post // Stud













Sweater Bobeau // Top Free People and its only $20 // Jeans Kut from the Kloth // Boots Frye //  Necklaces here and here // Sunglasses Tory Burch


Constant rotation alart; over sized cardigan, tank, distressed jeans, and my new favorite Frye booties. This winter has been a little unpredictable.  Goes from hot to cold to warm to freezing.  My wardrobe is beyond confused.  One week I am wearing sweaters and scarfs the next tanks and sandals.  But my solution to dresses for the changing weather is wearing a tank with a over sized or boyfriend cardigan.  I swear its all I have been wearing these days.  But it works and you always look put together when wearing layers.  
I am in Sin City right now starting to sell Fall16 styles for my brands.  I can't wait to show you what is trending and what to look forward too.  Follow along for sneak peeks on my snap chat - larozier/ selleatlove.  Be looking out for my next color mash up on Wednesday, I am bringing it back to a winter look!  Have a lovely week and remember to keep up with me on Instagram and Snapchat. 

Sending all my LOVE from Vegas 




 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png
SHARE VIA
PINTEREST

3 comments :

  1. The weather has been crazy lately! This is such a foolproof outfit combo. Love it.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cardigan looks so cozy! Wish I could wear it but instead the weather in LA has been crazy hot!

    be the plebeian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like your necklace :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think . . .

DESIGN + DEVELOPMENT BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL