5.04.2016

Outfit Post // Talk Derby To Me










Look 1 
Dress Nordstrom // Hat Head Candi // Shoes Dillards // Earrings Similar // Bracelet Gorjiana 

Look 2
Dress Shoptiques // Hat Head Candi // Shoes Nordstrom // Earrings Lisi Lerch

Look 3
Dress Indigeaux Denim Bar // Hat Head Candi // Shoes Nordstrom // Necklace Bauble Bar

Photographs by : Shelby Rae Photographs

Ready Set and Their Off.  The greatest 2 minutes of sports is happening this weekend and I am so excited.  I won't be there but I am so excited.  Where will I be you might be asking.  I will be at my best friends wedding in Charlotte NC.  She is marring the man of her dreams and I get to stand by her side.  It is on my bucket list to go to the derby and maybe that will happen next year. 

 I visit Kentucky so much you would think I had been a least once.  But I have never been able to get all dressed up and put on a beautiful hat until now.  My good friend Brittany with Head Candi gave me the chance to style up some of her amazing creations.  I fell in love with them all but I could only style there so I told her the colors and she sent me these magical hats.  You put one on and you feel like you are living in a different time or in London.  I could have gone to the royal wedding and fit right in with one of these hats.  

If you have a wedding, steeple chase, derby party or are getting to attend the actual derby please contact Head Candi.  You can pick from her selection or have a custom piece made to match your dress.  I hope everyone has a beautiful Derby Saturday and a very Happy Mothers Day to all the mamas on Sunday.

Sending all my LOVE derby style 

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png
SHARE VIA
PINTEREST

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think . . .

DESIGN + DEVELOPMENT BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL