8.09.2016

Home // Living Room Tour


Couch Rooms to Go // Lamp Ikea // Wall Pieces similar West Elm  // Pillows Etsy and West Elm similar // Rug Rugs USA // Coral Lamp Target // Side Table Gilt similar // Clear Tray West Elm // Vase West Elm similar // Throw West Elm // # West Elm 











Photographer // Shelby Rae Photographs

As I am looking to 30 I have really been thinking about all I have accomplished in my life.  One of them is moving into my own space, with no roommates.  I have so enjoyed taking my decorating style to an adult level.  I was very thoughtful about what I bought for my condo.  Example my white couch.  I always new I wanted a white couch and so that is what I got.  My thought process what I could change the pillows and give it new lift each season.  I also could clean it when children came a long.  I have been in love with it since I got it.  My most favorite addition has been the palm leaf pillows someone gave me as a christmas gift.  They fit the room and my personality perfectly.  
This condo has brought so much joy to my life.  Since moving in I have been dating an amazing man, Reuben, I got a new job, and have had so many visitors.  If I can share my most important piece of advice it would be get a space that you fall in love with.  It is where you spend most of your time.  I have loved having two bedrooms so visitors can come and stay with me comfortably.  Second I would say save on most decor.  Do not skimp on the couch.  You get what you pay for. 

Please feel free to ask any questions about where I got something or why I went with this or that.  I asked so many questions along the way and I am constantly wanting to change things in my living room.  So stay tuned for updates on what might be coming and going. 

With LOVE From My Living Room 



 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png
SHARE VIA
PINTEREST

2 comments :

  1. OMGG these photos look great!! I cannot WAIT to do home posts!!

    xo, Kristina
    Medicine & Manicures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.
    Chandeliers

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think . . .

DESIGN + DEVELOPMENT BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL