5.24.2016

Outfit // Falling for Crosby by Mollie Burch


Dress Crosby by Mollie Burch // Shoes Nordstrom // Clutch Gigi New York // Earrings T Marie Designs // Necklace Gorjana similar // Bracelet Gorjana similar
















In the south we live by the words "summer is coming".  All I think about when I am in this dress are the hot, fun, exciting summer days and nights.  I have literally had to control myself and not wear it everyday.  Can we say obsessed.  I think I am beyond obsessed I am like a little kid who wears their princess night gown every day for a week or more.

I also want to introduce you to Crosby by Mollie Burch.  Mollie is an amazingly talented designer in the Atlanta area who has started her own brand and its a home run.  The styles can be worn by any age and the prints are literally speaking to me.  I have seen fall 16 and I knows its going to sell out quickly so make sure you follow along for when fall is ready to ship and be online.  I think this dress is sold out but just know its coming again next summer in new color ways.

With LOVE From Me Wearing This Dress Over and Over Again

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png
SHARE VIA
PINTEREST

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think . . .

DESIGN + DEVELOPMENT BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL