8.16.2016

Outfit Post // Not Giving You the Cold Shoulder, Just Wearing It


Dress Rebecca Minkoff // Shoes Nordstrom // Necklaces here and here // Bracelets old but New Version Here  // Purse Gigi New York // Sunglasses similar

Oversized and going to dinner is the plan for this dress.  Also who doesn't love a cold shoulder?  I mean the prettiest part of your body besides your face and feet are your shoulders, so show them off. As I get closer to 30 I have started to hate my arms.  I know I need to workout more and it would solve a lot of problems, but I haven't so now I hate my arms and am loving cold shoulders so I can show a little and still fill covered.  Enjoy the cold shoulder craze I know I do. 











Photography // Shelby Rae Photographs

with LOVE from the parking garage 




 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png
SHARE VIA
PINTEREST

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think . . .

DESIGN + DEVELOPMENT BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL