11.29.2016

Outfit Post // Burgundy



Well. Well. Well. Thanksgiving was amazing.  Spent a long weekend in San Francisco exploring, eating, and of course taking tons of pictures to share with you.  Still going through to decided which ones to share, so many good ones.  I plan to give you a full recap some time next week. 


I am so excited everyone and everything is in full Christmas mode.   I'm getting so excited for all the family time, fun holiday events, getting dressed up, and being cozy.  Speaking of cozy, this sweater from Indigeaux Denim Bar and Boutique is the perfect cozy sweater jacket.  Its thick enough to wear outside with a cute scarf or indoors by the fire.  The length is great too.  Raise your hand if you like things to cover your but?  I do!I do!  These days I am all about tight leggings or denim but need to have a little coverage of the tush.  Which brings me to my new obsession.  My lysse leggings again from Indigeaux, lets just say Shop IDB.  They are faux leather coated and suck everything in really tight. I feel confident and slim every time I wear them. which is about 2x a week, repeat offender.  If you haven't gotten a pair make sure you order them asap.  And its your lucky day I am giving you a discount code to shop with, SELLEATLOVE30.  That's right cyber Monday has come and gone and you still get a great discount at Indigeaux.  

I don't know about you but I did some damage on Cyber Monday.  I got a lot of Christmas shopping done.  Check Check Checking things off my list.  So many great deals, hope you did a little shopping too, and hope you do a little more at Indigeaux Denim Bar

Sweater Indigeaux Denim Bar c/o // Legging Indigeaux Denim Bar c/o // Turtleneck Loft // Shoes Marc Fisher c/o // Sunglasses Loft // Lips Bite Beauty // Necklace Kendra Scott









Photographer // Shelby Rae Photographs

with LOVE from the gym ha ha

also don't forget you still have two days to enter the Hutch giveaway here

a Rafflecopter giveaway

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png
SHARE VIA
PINTEREST

13 comments :

  1. Love that color! And those boots are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, that is one of my favorite Kendra necklaces. Second of all, love you in burgundy and those amazing boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sweater looks so comfy! I love the length. Also obsessed with your boots and that necklace. Such a great look!

    xoxo,
    Kim
    www.champagneistablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of this, especially the sunnies!!

    xo, Kristina
    www.medicineandmanicures.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look! That burgandy is so perfect for the season!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Black and maroon and neutrals are my go-to colors. Love this look and especially that cardigan!
    xx Lexi, Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your adorable accessories! the sunglasses, necklace, boots - all so perfect!

    xoxo,
    Bailey
    Here’s The Skinny
    @baileyschwartz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing! Nothing I love more than long cardigans for colder weather. And those boots are fab!

    www.livelaughlinda.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This burgundy sweater is so pretty! Love how you paired it with those boots!

    xoxo Mandy
    http://www.sparkleshinylove.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the burgundy cardigan. You look so pretty and cozy!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think . . .

DESIGN + DEVELOPMENT BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL