12.22.2016

Travel // Holiday Stay at Marriott Charlotte City Center


Staycation, retreat from your stressful week, weekend getaway, and treat yoself, what do all of these have in common?  Finding a great hotel in your city or one your close to and getting away and enjoying the weekend.  Charlotte is a place I love to visit often.  I actually went to college here and just love to come back and see how the city has grown and visit friends. 
This time I was able to stay somewhere I actually used to work.  What a treat, am I right?  The location Marriott Charlotte City Center right in uptown Charlotte.  The stay was down right amazing. I am obsessed with this hotel.  Starting with the little coffee shop on the corner.  Coco and the Director is just the coolest hangout.  Even for the local.  It had a great seating area and lots of yummy treats. You must try the cronuts.

I loved being treated to the M lounge.  Trying out this lounge makes you only want to stay with Marriott.  My boyfriend and I started with apps and drinks then breakfast the next morning.  It was such a treat.  When we can in late Saturday night we were able to enjoy water and of course a candy bar.  Whats better than a candy bar? Nothing. 

Even thought I don't have pictures the rooms were absolutely stunning.  We stayed in a sweet with a nice lounge/ living room area.  TV in both the living and bedroom.  The beds were so dreamy and I didn't want to wake up and leave.  I don't have pictures of the workout area either, but man was it amazing.  It motivated Reuben to get a membership at a gym.  

All in all this was a top notch hotel.  You have to make a trip and stay here.  Just a little info about me.  I actually used to work here when I was in culinary school.  I worked in the old restaurant and worked in the kitchen for events.  I just loved visiting and seeing how updated and beautiful this hotel has become.  We all grow up and I feel like this hotel and myself have grown up a lot.  So please next time you visit Charlotte think about staying at this beautiful new, renovated, and update Marriott Hotel.  You won't regret it. 






















This is a sponsored post.  All ideas, pictures, and words are my own.

with LOVE from speech prep for my sisters MOH speech.

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png
SHARE VIA
PINTEREST

11 comments :

  1. Such a pretty hotel. It's still on my list to visit. Love your pretty blouse too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From your pictures, it looks like a fabulous hotel! I've never been to Charleston, but some friends we talking about meeting there, I'd love to check out this Marriott!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This hotel looks super nice! Also, I am obsessed with your top!
    Sara l SaraMagnolia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous space! LOVE Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This top is so cute! Love the print!

    Mindy II amixofmin.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This place looks awesome!! Love your outfit too - the clutch is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The print on that top is amazing!!!


    Jenna from www.visionsofvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool space! And I love your outfit; that top is SO cute!
    xx Lexi, Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a chic spot!! and I LOVE that top you're wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like such a great hotel! I love a good staycation!

    xo Lacey
    http://www.myboringcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the Marriott hotels! Thanks for sharing your experience!


    xo. L
    livingincolorblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think . . .

DESIGN + DEVELOPMENT BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL