1.30.2017

Outfit Post // Cozy Babydoll


It's market week here in Atlanta.  I wanted to make sure I got a least one post up this week.  If you know me or how the week goes for me then you know it's hard to get anything done other than work. I love market week though.
I work 10 to 12 hour days on go from the time I get up.   It's a way for you the fashionistas to see whats coming for the next season.  At this market we are showing summer.  It's very exciting especially when the temps are dropping and you are seeing bright warm colors everyday.  So please make sure you follow along on snap chat to see all the new summer looks coming from Crosby by Mollie Burch, Kut from the Kloth, and B collection by Bobeau.

This top is one of my favorites from one of my brands in the showroom.  This super cozy babydoll tunic from B collection by Bobeau is perfect for these cold months.  I love the length, fabric and how I can layer.  It also comes in tons of colors.  So when you find something that works buy it in every color. Am I right?  You know the answer to that.  

Hopefully I can get enough time this week to list my top 10 tv shows right now.  I know its a lot but people blow through them so quickly these days.  So be on the look out for that.  Hopefully I will be busy but still have time.  So in the mean time keep warm, it's getting pretty cold out there. 

Top B collection by Bobeau c/o // Denim Kut from the Kloth // Necklace Julie Vos // Hat Linda Richard Fur // Shoes  // Scarf Nordstrom











Photos by Shelby Rae Photographs
Makeup by Megan Quintana Artistry
Hair by EE Salon

with LOVE from watching Miss Universe


 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png
SHARE VIA
PINTEREST

1 comment :

Tell me what you think . . .

DESIGN + DEVELOPMENT BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL