2.23.2017

Outfit Post // Soft Hues

mint coat

Tomorrow is a big day.  Do you know what day it is?  Its #endit day.  The day we as a nation say no more sex trafficking and really put our selves out there to educate our fellow neighbor.   I am going to be taking a stand and wearing a big red X on my had to tell everyone I want to help #endit.
  Hopefully just by seeing this post you will learn about this mission and movement and join the fight. Visit https://enditmovement.com/ to learn more.

I also am still on my market tour.  Finishing up the last day in Vegas and then head back to Atlanta to unpack and pack again for the big apple for coterie.  I am pretty excited about going to nyc but not excited about the cold.  I hate the cold but I love that city.  

This look will prob be coming with me to the big apple pending a weather update.  Again me and the weather.  I wish it could be 75 all year round.  But anyways I hope Monday's post was helpful to someone.  It was a lot for me to put out there and I hope it was received well.  

One more note, as I visit these trade shows I am starting to see some really awesome trends.  I am going to try and get some snaps of different trends and do a little forecasting post for you in a week or so.  Just some things for you to look forward to in the coming spring and summer months. 

Jacket similar similar // Denim Kut from the Kloth c/o // Top similar // Shoes Kenneth Cole // Bag Gigi New York c/o

mint coat



mint coat





Photography // Shelby Rae Photographs

with LOVE from Sin City



 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png
SHARE VIA
PINTEREST

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think . . .

DESIGN + DEVELOPMENT BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL